Description

Traveled half way across the country from Wisconsin to California so I could follow my dreams of becoming an actress. I'm documenting my adventures along with the struggles of the true Hollywood story of a no name girl trying to break into the filmmaking industry. I'm not going to sugar coat anything or lie about my experiences to make the journey sound better then what honestly is going on. I will be revealing the true reality, the success if any, and the heartache of what happens when trying to reach this one in a million dream. So come on this roller coaster with me and my dog Gizmo to see for yourself what it takes to make it, what it doesn't, or maybe you'll realize this dream could in fact be for you.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Commercial I was in Aired on TLC!

The commercial promo that i filmed a few weeks back aired last week on TLC (Past Blog on Commercial). The promo was for the show called "Surprise Homecoming" that will be airing on TLC. The show is about the months of separation and sacrifice families have had due to their loved ones going over seas for military services. The families find out that their loved ones will be coming home. Billy Ray Cyrus hosts the show. Here is the link to watch the promo. I'm in the beginning wearing a white dress and I play a young mom. I have a cute baby in my hands and a young son next to me.





-jahnna randall

1 comment: