Description

Traveled half way across the country from Wisconsin to California so I could follow my dreams of becoming an actress. I'm documenting my adventures along with the struggles of the true Hollywood story of a no name girl trying to break into the filmmaking industry. I'm not going to sugar coat anything or lie about my experiences to make the journey sound better then what honestly is going on. I will be revealing the true reality, the success if any, and the heartache of what happens when trying to reach this one in a million dream. So come on this roller coaster with me and my dog Gizmo to see for yourself what it takes to make it, what it doesn't, or maybe you'll realize this dream could in fact be for you.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hollywood Sign

I went to the Hollywood sign last week and forgot to post the pictures. I have been to the Hollywood sign once before but didn't remember how to get there, so i posted a help me get to the Hollywood sign on my facebook and i got a few different hits from people. There isn't an address for the Hollywood sign so it wasn't like i could GPS it.

 This was my first attempt, I didn't like it because I felt way too far from the sign...
 But i did get a pretty view of water and some palm trees...
and some houses and mountains...


 I got back in my car and decided to try a different route. I started going up a hill and it kept weaving and going up higher and higher so i figured I had to be going in the right direction. Then i came to a dead end, so i parked my car and got out. I saw this little trail (not sure if it was welcomed for visitors to take) and started for the sign. This is me peaking through the branches at the sign (yes i am a little short).



This is what the trail i found looked like. It was beautiful and amazing because i was the only person on it. I felt like it was my own backyard, very peaceful.
 Some more pics of the Hollywood sign

0 comments:

Post a Comment